Shinkan Mokushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Shinkan Mokushi

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bios for the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da King

Da King

Bios for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Bios for the clan   Bios for the clan EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:39 pm

ok i didnt know where else to put this. and i am not trying to say that obito or anyone is wrong. but this is just a idea. and i have said this before. but i think ever active member should have a bio and a profile pic. becuz when we were losing members like a week ago you guys said that we need to make it more like a family. and if every active member had a bio and a profile it would make them want to stay as a member of SM. it would make them feel like that they are special and wanted by the clan. and when other people look at the clan page they can learn a lil bout each member. and here is a good example of my idea. its from another clan. but most clans have bios for every member.

http://www.naruto-boards.com/355297/goryo-chandra-~-rise-lik go there to see what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
Kljukx

Kljukx

Bios for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bios for the clan   Bios for the clan EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 pm

well im not for that...it takes alot of work and we should 1st get membs thats loyal and that we trust....wer basicly new clan so i dont see y we should rush with bios and all... Smile
Back to top Go down
Da King

Da King

Bios for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bios for the clan   Bios for the clan EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 pm

well all i was doing is just posting a idea.
it dont matter if u guys use it or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bios for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bios for the clan   Bios for the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bios for the clan
Page 1 of 1