Shinkan Mokushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Shinkan Mokushi

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello i would like to addition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrell07

hello i would like to addition Empty
PostSubject: hello i would like to addition   hello i would like to addition EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Hey im not sure if you remember me but i saw your clan recruit page from looking at jbell's profile (old friend). And at the moment i was searchng for a good clan and i was hoping that i could addition for your clan. I have been out of town for awhile and havent played n-a and i am sort of off my game but im getting my grove back. im actually better then i was before because i have better understandings and tactics. And i wanted to personally send you a message about myself first before i put it on the clan page.

Personal

Name: Deshayne

Race: Black

Religion: Christianity

N-A

Highest Streak: 16 ( trying to improve)

Highest rank: sannin

Last clan: TSURU ( been out of town for awhile so i got dismembered)

Ratio: 17-3

Characters Unlocked: everyone except hiddan asuma s shikamaru s and the other charater forgo his name.

Benefits

Well im not a gfxer but i would like to become but other then that i am loyal i can be helpful and im a good friend and person.

Benefits Looking For In Clan

looking for fun and good leader just to chatt and joke around a bit and want to be in one of N-A's most best clans.

well thats pretty much it but an farhter questions just pm me or you can call are txt me at 412-983-8564 hope you consider me.:teeth :amused :teeth
Back to top Go down

hello i would like to addition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinkan Mokushi :: General Directory :: Introductions-
Jump to: